Our hope is “your first experience with us is just one of many more in the future”. Therefore, our goal is providing thorough, complete communications and being clear with the details of our agreement with you.
By making a booking, you must read, agree and fully understand the Terms and Conditions below:
How To Make A Booking
How To Leave A Review
After you’ve booked a tour, you can rate them to let other customers know about your experience.
- Sign in or register an account.
- Find your booked tour, and then click on it to see Review next to Additional Information.
- Leave your words and click Submit.
You also can see and edit your reviews into your account Dashboard.
Full payment for the selected experience is required at the time of booking.
Payment methods: PayPal or Credit Card.
Contact Us for more details.
- All prices are correct at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign exchange rate as set by us and based on international currency movements.
- Prices are inclusive of all included experiences as listed on the product description page on Xin Chao Locals
2. Price changes
- Prices shown on the website are the current rates and can change without notice.
- Once the experience has booked, you will not be required to pay any difference in the event of a price increase.
- And we will not refund the balance of any price reduction.
- Transportations: scooter, taxi, car or van
- Local ambassadors
- Related services
Contact Us for more details.
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
- Local taxes
- Transactions fees of E-transfer and bank transfer
Cancellations And Refunds
1. Cancellations made by you
- Above 30 days prior to the departure: refund 100%
- From 16 to 30 days prior to the departure: refund 70%
- From 4 to 15 days prior to the departure: refund 50%
- From 1 to 3 days prior to the departure: no refund
- No show: no refund
1.1. Your cancellation must be made and confirmed by our confirmation email. Any communication or confirmation on the phone or other contacts are not accepted.
1.2. You receive the refund in 15 working days and after we receive the refunds from the bank and our partners.
1.3. This cancellation is the maximum amount that clients receive and this is deducted as below:
- After we minus the services fees which could be changed based on the cancellation policy of our partners.
- We are not in charge of any transaction fees.
1.4. Any cancellation made from customers due to catastrophe, epidemic, political problems, cruise or flight annulment, etc, the refund can be made based on the agreement below:
- We are not in charge of further compensation besides the refund as agreed.
- There is no responsibility and liability that Xin Chao and customers must take for any damages; however, each side is responsible for helping the sufferers to minimize the loss due to force majeure.
2. Cancellations by us
We have the right to cancel your booking(s) at any time prior to departure, we commit to inform you immediately and refund 100% in 7 working days by cash or through E-transfer with the transaction fees charged on us.
If the cancellation is occured due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability, or other external and out of our control events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. Besides the refund, we are not responsible for any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of your booking, E-transfer service fees, including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance, or non-refundable flights.
1. Xin Chao
1.1. We ensure to provide services following our planned itinerary.
1.2. We collect your information (full name, date of birth, nationality, gender and passport number) only to operate the tour and reserve hotel, flights, cruises, pick-up inside the port/ at the ship or other services (if any).
1.3. We do not sell, share or disclose personal information about our clients to any outside companies, except as provided for in this Policy. We may disclose user personal and non-personal information if:
- We are required to do so by law or regulation, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform or comply with any legal, regulatory, law enforcement or similar requirement or investigation.
- To protect or defend the rights or property of Xin Chao or any other users
- To enforce the Xin Chao Terms of Service.
2.1. You will receive a confirmation via email after full payment booked tour. This should be arrived within 24 hours (usually immediately). If a confirmation email has not been received please contact us as soon as possible.
2.2. You are expected to be on time at the tour start point in order to avoid unnecessary delays. The start point and time are outlined in the booking confirmation email. If you are late without any notice, we consider you to be “no show” and no refund will be provided.
2.3. You must ensure the information you provided is correct and if any changes, you must update us as soon as possible. We are not responsible for any situations providing incorrect information.
2.4. You must preserve your personal luggage. If there are any losses or misplaced, we support you to contact the related services. The compensation is made based on their policy or the insurance (if any).
If a dispute occurs, it is settled on the basis of negotiation between the two parties. If the negotiation fails, the case is brought to court in accordance with the current law. All related costs are borne by the losing party.
We do everything possible to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. However, all travel involves some degree of risk and we strongly recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance for your tour. Neither Xin Chao nor Xin Chao Partners can be held responsible for any liability, expenses, or losses you incur as a result of being inadequately insured. Your insurance protection should include cover for cancellation, medical and repatriation expenses, personal injury and accident, death and loss of personal luggage and money and personal liability. Evidence of such insurance should be produced to Xin Chao on request. Insurance cover offered by credit card companies or reciprocal medical cover agreements are often not comprehensive.
We occasionally take photos during our experiences for use in promotional material. You consent to such use of your photographic/video likeness. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
You must let us know at the time of making your booking if you have special requests or needs. We try to meet any request(s) you have, however, we cannot guarantee that we are able to accommodate every person’s needs and we make no promises and take no responsibility for special requests which we are unable to fulfil. If we reasonably feel we are unable to satisfactorily accommodate your particular needs, we reserve the right to decline the booking or ask for you to be accompanied by a person who is able to provide full assistance to you throughout your experience (s).
You must ensure that you are aware of any health requirements and recommended precautions relevant to your tour and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medical service or specialist vaccination clinic before commencing your tour.
Disclaimers and Limited of Liability
We and our partners shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, liability, or expense to person or property.
We and our partners accept no responsibility for any sickness, acts of crime, labor disputes, governmental actions, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation, or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for any travelers who contravenes any law, statutes or regulations of any country visited.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and all our partners and employees against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this agreement or documents referenced in this agreement.
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
We may update and/or alter the Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we make a change to these Terms and Conditions, the revised version is posted on our website Xin Chao Locals and immediately replaced any previous versions.
Last updated in *** Oct, 2020.