Spending your precious time to explore one of the worth living city in Vietnam – Danang city, and enjoy the heritage atmosphere and unique architectural features at Hoian Ancient Town as well as the local lifestyles and culture.
You will meet our guide at the gate of Tiensa port and we will drive straight to Hoian in about 1.5 hour and visit:
– Japanese bridge
– The ancient houses in the old quarters
– Ancient Temples and local markets.
Then we go for a walk along Hoai River to enjoy the peaceful beauty of Hoian before we drive to Danang where we will visit:
– Marble Mountain
– The fishing village nearing Thuan Phuoc bridge.
– The Dragon bridge which is known as Danang’s symbol.
– Local wholesale Con market
After that we drive back to the port and drop you off at the gate.
Please note your cruise’s name and the departure time for us to arrange your trip accordingly.
For more than 12 people or special request on itinerary, transport and guide, please Contact Us!!!