Hue once was a Capital in Nguyen Dynasty – the last royal empire of Vietnam. Hue’s beauty is from every aspect: cultures, lifestyles, beliefs and architectures. Coming to Hue, you definitely feel the peaceful and slow pace of life here. Interested in Heritage sites and Vietnamese Ancient History? Hue will satisfy you.
Starting from Hoian/ Danang, we will drive to this former capital in about 2-2.5 hours. We will visit several destinations while driving:
– Hai Van Pass to enjoy strong Vietnamese coffee and the outstanding view of Danang from the height.
– Lang Co beach – a great place for taking photos by the railway gate.
– Lap An lagoon to take a break and relax.
– Then, we will across Tam Giang Lagoon to get to Hue.
– Thanh Toan old ceramic bridge
– The oldest pagoda in Hue: Thien Mu pagoda
– Ung mausoleum (tomb of Khai Dinh King) or Thien Tho tomb of Gia Long – the first king of Nguyen dynasty
Return to Hoian/Danang through Hai Van Tunnel to save time.
For more than 12 people or special request on itinerary, transport and guide, please Contact Us!!!