Vung Tau, which is a sea city; its beauty and fresh air makes it a very popular destination for weekends. Just about 30 minutes from Phumy port and we will explore:
– Dai Tong Lam pagoda in Ba Ria Town to take a break.
After that, we will drive straight to Vungtau and visit:
– The lighthouse to see the overall image of Vungtau beach city. (Notes: heavy traffic at weekend, big national holidays,etc.)
– Walk along the park, fishing village and Xom Luoi market to see the daily life of locals.
– The white palace where Bao Dai king of Nguyen dynasty relaxed.
– Jesus statue (800-933 steps) and see Vungtau city from the height.
On the way back to the port, we will visit Ong Lon ancient house, a very local temple that the people here built to worship Ong Tran – who saved them escape their poverty.
Please note your cruise’s name and the departure time for us to arrange your trip accordingly.
For more than 12 people or special request on itinerary, transport and guide, please Contact Us!!!