Hue has been the cultural, political, and geographical epicentre of Vietnam. Neither in the present day nor stuck in the past, this fascinating city tells the story of hundreds of years preserved in brick and stone. Mentioned Hue, people will never miss telling about the solemn tombs of the elite leaders, numerous ornate temples and pagodas and the fragrant beauty of Perfume River, all of which create the romantic and mysterious beauty for this Imperial city of Vietnam. During this experience, it is our pleasure to show you:
– Thanh Toan old ceramic bridge and rural market.
– Thien Tho tomb of Gia Long king – the first king of Nguyen dynasty.
– Thien Mu pagoda and learn about our custom, religion.
– Enjoying the beauty of Perfume River.
– Recommended: stop by Huyen Anh restaurant to enjoy the delicious “Bun Thit Nuong” – grilled porks with rice noodles (optional).
For more than 12 people or special request on itinerary, transport and guide, please Contact Us!!!