You might have been to Hue and have had chances to contemplate the beautiful sights of Hue from the ancient imperial tombs to the quiet landscape and spirit of Hue’s pagodas, but… there is a place you might have not been to – Chuon Lagoon. Covering an area of nearly 100 hectares, Chuon Lagoon, part of Tam Giang Lagoon, is located in Phu An commune, Phu Vang district, Thua Thien – Hue. It is covered in different colors during the day, turns orange or red at dawn, golden at noon and purple pink at sunset. Coming to Chuon Lagoon, we will:
– Visit Chuon village market to experience the famous Khoai Ca Kinh cake.
– Learn about the fisherman’s life with their traditional ways of catching fish as well as using their fishing tools.
– Boating to the middle of Chuon Lagoon to enjoy fresh seafoods on floating local restaurant while enjoying the natural scenery (optional).
– Visit locals ‘s house who have the traditional trade of making “Banh Tet” (cake made from sticky rice filled with green bean paste and fat pork).
– Move to Thuan An beach to experience one of the most delicious foods here – “Banh Ep”.
For more than 12 people or special request on itinerary, transport and guide, please Contact Us!!!