Da Nang – the fourth largest city in Vietnam is located on the Eastern Sea coast, midway between Hanoi and Saigon. The city itself has neither the atmosphere of Hanoi nor the hustle-bustle of Ho Chi Minh City, but has its share of sights and is close to the charms of Hoi An and the imperial capital of Hue, making it a popular vacationing spot for those looking to explore the attractions of central Vietnam or soak up some rays while hanging out on the city’s beaches.
During this experience, we will have the chance to:
– Walking on Dragon bridge – considered as the symbol of Danang
– Explore the beauty of fishing village – daily life of local people in the Central
– Conquer Marble mountain – cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble
– Son Tra peninsula: Ban Co peak to enjoy the outstanding view of Danang from the high.
– Squeeze into the busy atmosphere of local wholesale Con market
For more than 12 people or special request on itinerary, transport and guide, please Contact Us!!!
There are no reviews yet.